Using Common Law, as opposed to lengthy court procedures, our highly trained and experienced Enforcement Officers (ex-Police) remove trespasser incursions from your land within 72 hours, not 6 to 8 weeks via the courts.
- CI's very effective procedures use a non-confrontational approach, but one that brooks no nonsense. This has resulted in over 120 successful removals.
- CI is known in the relevant Trespasser communities as firm but fair, which greatly assists this work.
- Faster Removal means less offensive waste to clear, with its consequent costs, while damage to property and reputation is kept to a minmum.
- Using ex-Police Officers, CI has the training, knowledge and experience to deal with these situations. Our Officers can immediately spot trouble, knowing when to back off and when to insist; often critical to achieving a low key, but successful outcome.
Removing sqatters from buildings differs between residential or commercial as different laws apply; as does our approach.
- In the case of residential property CI removes the squatters immediately with support from the local Police.
- For commercial property the law is very strict and we use negoatiation in the first instance. Where squatters are intransigent, we may need to resort to the courts.
- Whether residential or commercial, our service handles everything on your behalf.
Also called Peaceable Repossession, this service takes possession of rented commercial property, where the tenant has become delinquent.
Camper / Rough Sleeper
A service primarily for Local Government who wish to keep their Streets, Parks and Open Spaces clear of Campers and Rough Sleepers
- Rough Sleepers in business doorways is a definite turn off to customers of local businesses. Keeping doorways and covered areas clear of rough sleepers prevents customers from being put off.
- Parks and Open Spaces are kept clear of Campers and Rough Sleepers, who can appear quite menacing to families seeking recreation in a safe environment.
This is also service mainly for Local Government and Public Utilities which have by-laws covering certain misdemeanours.
- CI's Officers enforce those by-laws in a sensitive but firm manner, keeping parks, open spaces and public facilities clear of enfringement, to be enjoyed by the public.
Type text here